I’ve been around a few major crises. I guess my first was the Cuban Missile Crisis. Plenty since then including today’s pandemic. My observations show me that when the S*** hits the fan, people divide into five basic types.
1. The Givers: Show compassion, and work to aid others in any way possible.
2. The Takers: Are greedy, trying to make a profit from human suffering.
3. The Frighten: Fear based, hoarding supplies.
4. The Deniers: These people deny the crisis is even happening.
5. The Conspiracy Nuts: ‘Nuff said.
Please, let’s all try at least to be number one.